332 Garratt Lane, Earlsfield, SW18 4EJ
We have so much to offer at The Wandle. We were previously known as the Puzzle and have transformed ourselves into a truly independent pub in Earlsfield. We lead with great food, eclectic and exciting drinks, not to mention our dazzling personality, fantastic service and beautiful beer garden.
Here at the Wandle, named after our famous newly cleaned, fish breeding river, we endeavour to help you escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life, surrounding you in comfort where you can truly kick back and relax!
Food & Drink
Our food menu changes on a daily basis reflecting our use of fresh seasonal British produce, skilfully prepared by Head Chef and his team to ensure an exciting and evolving menu.
In our quest to reduce our carbon footprint we have started curing our own meats, cutting our own steaks and making our own specialty pies and burgers. We also offer delicious lunch options for under £5 every weekday from 12:00 to 17:00, making us the perfect place to catch a lunchtime bite. For those with hectic work schedules and can't always enjoy the full luxuries of a lunch break you can now order your lunch to take-away.
Kitchen Opening Hours
Monday - Sunday 12:00 -21:30
- At The Wandle we cover all the big events, both sporting and cultural, so here's a reminder of what you can expect to see in the coming summer months; the Olympics, Euro 2012, the Rugby Championships (formerly Tri-Nations) and hopefully some sunshine...
- Don't forget we also have something on every night of the week, all summer long
- Monday Movie Night Feast on a two course meal whilst relaxing and reliving the movie greats on our BIG screen for only £12, starting at 8pm. Do you have a favourite you'd like to watch? Let us know (Get In Touch)
- Tune-In To Win - Quiz Night! Able to recognise a song with only a note to go on? Reckon you know who did the voice of Jessica Rabbit? Have a go at winning a £40 bar tab, or losing yourself a bottle of wine. Tuesday nights starting at 8pm
- The Cousteau Board We've scoured the ocean to bring you the freshest and finest seafood every Wednesday night.
- Beast & Bordeaux Night Indulge your inner-carnivore and sink your teeth into our juicy steaks every Thursday evening. Devour a rump, T-bone, sirloin, rib-eye, or a Côte de Beouf, starting at £11.95. Compliment your piece of meat with a glass of red for only £1.50
- Sail-Away-Sundays Enjoy a Bloody Mary while you play board games, table tennis, paint piggy banks, or just have a well deserved rest. Fancy a classic roast dinner? We'll pile up your plate with the very best roast beef, pork, nut roast wellington or half (half!) a roast chicken then relax to the acoustic sounds of our soloist from 7pm (ish)
- Live Music Every Friday & Saturday from 8(ish) Sunday from 7(ish)